A GAELIC SUMMER
(and something Celtic, too!)
BOOZE, FOOD, TUNES, A BEAVER.
THIS IS HOW SUMMERS SHOULD Be.
When most people think classical music, they think concert hall, tuxedos, and standing ovations. When we think of classical music, we think of bars, booze, and Gaelic beavers.
This summer, we're kicking off our first ever pub crawl series. We're calling it "A Gaelic Summer," even though there's plenty of Celtic music and fun to go around, too.
Here's what you can expect when you come:
- a live band playing drinking songs and dance tunes from Scotland, Ireland, England, and Wales;
- sing-along songs and live-band karaoke (optional... make sure you've had a few drinks first);
- dancing (optional... don't spill your drinks);
- open mic storytelling (optional... make sure to tell your best drinking story); and
- food and booze (optional... but not really, you really need to have a few drinks)
Keep scrolling for ticketing information and join us this summer!